Infertility Treatment at North Ottawa Women’s Health
Infertility is usually defined as one year of unprotected intercourse without conception. It is appropriate for women 34 or less years of age to wait 10-12 cycles before becoming concerned. If any of the following are known, consultation should be sought sooner.
- Age greater than 35
- Irregular or absent cycles
- History of STD
- Male urological or genital issues
- Either partner has significant health issues such as diabetes, kidney disease, etc.
Infertility Services at North Ottawa Women’s Health include:
- Full lab services
- Radiology services (HSG, Ultrasounds, CT and MRI)
- Fibroid removal
- Endometriosis diagnosis and treatments
- Intrauterine insemination
All infertility evaluations start with a thorough consultation. Once a consultation, physical examination and appropriate testing are completed, a treatment plan will be agreed upon.
Insurance coverage for infertility treatment and related services varies greatly by company and policy. You may want to call your insurance company prior to your appointment and inquire about your coverage and benefits. Our office would be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
For an appointment, please call (616) 847-2500.